The President’s Office of the Republic of Peru rounded up the best quotes from the APEC Economic Leaders Week 2016.
The list includes remarks by leaders and representatives, who attended the international event in the Andean country last week. See quotes below:
- “Peruvian young people do not have to go to the U.S. to succeed, they should achieve success in their own country.” Barack Obama, Leader of the United States.
- “China will keep contributing to development and prosperity of the Asia-Pacific.” Xi Jinping, Leader of the People’s Republic of China.
- “Peru and Russia will boost investments to triple two-way trade flows to US$1 billion over the next years.” Vladimir Putin, Leader of the Russian Federation.
- “Canada will invest US$20 million in Peru’s education sector.” Justin Trudeau, Leader of Canada.
- “More than ever, APEC needs to reafirm its role as an idea incubator and a driver for innovation, economic growth and integration in that spirit.” Tran Dai Quang, Leader of Viet Nam
- “Trade, trade, trade,” Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, Leader of Peru.
Remarks by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg are worth quoting as well:
- “Disconnecting is relatively easy. But connecting requires making big investments.”
Source: Agencia Andina